Seoul actively supports and provides incentives for business events held in Seoul.
PLUS SEOUL Support Program
- Group visiting Seoul for a business meeting
with expenses covered by the company
- Group from America, Europe, Middle Ease Region, India, Oceania
- For the returning group (within 3 years)
- For the group holding official luncheon or dinner at one of SMA Unique Venues
- For the group having accommodations of all participants at 4-star hotels or higher level, or having over 4 consecutive
(limited for night itinerary in Seoul groups from Asia regions only)
- Support by Group size
- A (Over 10 pax)
Seoul Welcome Kit (Special souvenir & Safety Kit)
- B (Over 10 ~ 200 pax)
cookie or dessert Ice carving Attraction
- Local Experience Support
- (Hanbok, Korean food, business performance alignment,
running Man team building, K-pop dance, etc.)
- C (Over 200 pax)
Food Truck IT Service Snap Video production Group photo
taken by a drone
Application and support process
- When to Apply
- Apply at least one month prior to the opening date
- How to Apply
- Use the automated on-line application via the SCB’s official website at www.miceseoul.com
Apply (At least one month
prior to the start date)
Approval notified based
on the SMG support standards
Notification of the (Within one weeks from
E-mail notification on the
approval status and support
Event execution and
preparation of supporting
of results reports
Within three weeks
after event completion
Final decision issued
on support and
grant amounts after review
of results reports
Final decision to be
notified through email
In-kind support (paid directly to the vendor)
one month after notification
Withdraw or Reduction/Refund of Support
- When false information is found in submitted application, the support will be reassessed.
- Not submitting follow-up documents required for the support to be released.
- When the required condition (for example, exposure the logo of Seoul Metropolitan Government on pictures) is not met, the support will be reassessed.
- When logos are used for purposes not pre-approved by Seoul Convention Bureau, the support will be reassessed.
- When the submitted program turn out to be general tours, the support offered for corporate meetings and/or incentive tours needs to be refunded.
- The hosting organization has caused any public dispute conflicting with SCB’s public message, the support will be reassessed or requested to be repaid back to SCB at any stage.
- Corporate Meetings ‧ Incentives
- TEL : 82-2-3788-0878, 8159( Bidding ), 0826, 0878, 8159( Hosting )
- E-Mail : email@example.com
Customized MICE support program Seoul Convention Bureau offers various benefits to make your MICE event more valuable and
that can only be experienced in Seoul
sustainable through PLUS SEOUL. Experience Seoul's special MICE support program right now.