JEC KOREA ONLINE: Compelling Program, Outstanding Speakers with Promosalons Korea
JEC KOREA ONLINE:
COMPELLING PROGRAM, OUTSTANDING SPEAKERS
Seoul, November 5, 2020 – JEC Korea 2020 Online will take place on November 24-26, 2020. This special online edition of the event will gather up to 1,000 international composites experts for three days to promote the Asia Pacific region's composites industry. The full program is now available with outstanding speakers and innovative companies.
JEC Korea Online, the new digital event dedicated to European and the APAC Composites community leaders who wish to conduct business, benefit from timely content and network together to boost the composites industry. The event program includes Keynote presentations, JEC Composites Technical Conferences, JEC Composites Innovation Awards, the Startup Booster competition, and Composites Exchanges, where companies will present their solutions during workshops. This event represents a unique opportunity to promote the Korean composites market through an online event for the first time.
CUTTING-EDGE JEC COMPOSITES TECHNICAL CONFERENCES
JEC Korea Online features a fulfilling conference program with experts from the industry, giving insights into the latest developments in high-performance composite technologies and applications.
The 3-Day Technical Conference line up:
• On November 24, from 9 am to 10:30 am (CET), Carbon fiber thermoplastics: Achieving a better return on investment, with the following speakers: Andreas Kolf, Business Development Manager Composites from INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH, Han Gi Chae, Ph.D. Associate Professor from Polymer Nanocomposites and Carbon Fiber Laboratory (PnC Lab.) School of Materials Science and Engineering/Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST); Jaehee Lee, Sales Manager of Specialty Product from INEOS Styrolution Korea Ltd.; Dr. Takeharu ISAKI, Research Fellow, Functional Materials Laboratory, R&D Center from Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
• On November 25, from 9 am to 10:30 am (CET), Automotive: Composites reduce capital investment for new models, with the following speakers: Estibalitz Arregi Alkorta, Composites Business Unit Manager from FAGOR ARRASATE; Gu-Youn Kim, Head of Application Engineering from ENGEL MACHINERY KOREA LTD., Dr. Norbert Müller, Head of Center for Lightweight Composite Technologies from ENGEL AUSTRIA GmbH; Dr.-Ing. Benedikt Fengler, Managing Director from SIMUTENCE GmbH
• On November 26, from 9:30 am to 11 am (CET), Beyond the conventional powertrain: Composites in next-generation mobility, with the following speakers: Dr. Kazuyuki Ouchi, CEO from Ouchi Ocean Consultant Inc.; Dr. Kingsley Ho, New Market / Application Manager, Customer Engineering from Solvay; Walter Giuliani, Sales Director and Nicol Valtolina, Marketing Manager from COMI S.p.A; Raoul Starmans, Commercial Director APAC from Toray Advanced Composites; Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Ulbricht, Managing director and Mr. Christian Holz, Project manager from CG Rail GmbH.
INSPIRING EXPERTS AND EXCEPTIONAL KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS
Every day, a new keynote by inspiring speakers will kick off the day.
• JEC Observer Presentation presented by Frederic REUX, Media Director and Editor-in-Chief, JEC Group
November 24, from 8.30 am – 9.00 am – CET
• Lightweight Battery Housing Development and Application in China Market with Peng HE, CEO, Coleitec Composites Technology
November 25, 8.30 am – 9.00 am – CET
• Fuel Cell Tank & Hydrogen - The Way for a Sustainable Future by Axel SEIFERT, Business Line Director, Composite Pressure Vessels, Plastic Omnium New Energies
November 26, 8.30 am – 9.00 am – CET
CELEBRATING COMPOSITES INNOVATION
JEC Korea Online's main objective is to promote the composites sector's most significant innovative projects through the JEC Startup Booster and the JEC Composites Innovation Awards.
Startup Booster is the leading startup competition in the world of Composites. It enables companies to find and assess innovations with a potential impact on their industry as a complement to the project they may are already involved in.
A prestigious jury composed for this edition will select the finalists:
- Jelle BLOEMHOF, Head of Manufacturing Technologies of Composite, Airbus
- Arne BOETTCHER, Market Development & Venture Manager Composites, Covestro
- Karl-Heinz FUELLER, Manager Future Outside & Materials, Daimler
- Sunkyung PARK, Director, Korean International Trade Association (KITA)
- Henry Hyunkyu SHIN, Head of Carbon Business Center, KCTECH
The JEC Composites Innovation Awards is a long-established and worldwide program with three simple goals: identifying, promoting, and rewarding the most innovative composite solutions in the world. Over the past 15 years, the JEC Composites Innovation Program has involved 1,800 companies worldwide; 177 companies and 433 partners have been rewarded for their composite innovations' excellence. The JEC Composites Innovation Awards reward composites champions based on partner involvement in the value chain, technicality, or commercial applications of innovations.
Both Startup Booster and JEC CompositesInnovation Awards ceremonies will take place on November 25, at 11 am (CEST)
SAVE THE DATE
JEC Korea Online | November 24-26, 2020
GET YOUR PRESS ACCREDITATION:
Farah Boudjemia - Tel: +331 58 36 43 99 - email@example.com
About JEC Group
JEC Group is the world's leading company dedicated entirely to developing information and business connections channels and platforms supporting the growth and promotion of the composite materials industry. Publisher of the JEC Composites Magazine - the industry's reference magazine, JEC Group drives global innovation programs and organizes several events globally, including JEC World (the top and world-leading international exhibition dedicated to composite materials and their applications), which takes place every year in Paris.
In partnership with