Mission games, Traditional culture experience
K Percussion Circle Battle & Harmony
This team building program allows you to feel a sense of unity and affiliation by playing games by orchestrating with team members as you learn how to play Korean musical instruments, such as the kkwaenggwari (small gong), buk (drums), and janggu (double-headed drums) with your teammates.
It has three steps to provide a sense of unity and synergy to participants and create a strong impression on its own in the end. You can also choose to participate in the more trendy and intensive program that includes the rhythmic analysis of “sugungga,” which has become known with “Tiger is Coming,” and rhythms from “Idol” and “Daechwita” by BTS.
1. Drum circle: Create a sense of unity by learning Korean rhythms of each instrument and play simple games using them.
2. Battle: The leader of each team takes turns to play interesting rhythm on the instrument for other teams to copy it in the exact order.
3. Harmony: All three musical instruments are played together to feel the harmony. Festival is wrapped up by adding a jing (gong) and all participants dance together.
- Program Type
- Mission games, Traditional culture experience
- Operating Place
- Indoor, Outdoor
Indoor + Outdoor
- 2 hours
- Maxi. to min. Number of Participants
- 10 ~ 100
- Operable Language